New Albion Privateer Frame
A versatile butted CrMo steel frame that can be built up as a medium-duty tourer, a quick commuter, or a classic roadster.
- Tange Infinity double butted CrMo steel main tubes
- Fits racks and fenders
- Three sets of water bottle bosses
- Extra tall headtube makes upright build look better.
- Horizontal dropouts allows for geared, internal geared and single-speed builds
- Will handle tires up to 700x38c
- Designed for cantilever brakes
- Sizes: 44, 48, 50, 52, 54, 56, 58, 60cm
- Paint: Gloss Black
- Specs: 27.2mm post, 28.6mm front der., 132.5mm hub spacing, 1-1/8" headtube
Recommended fork is the Soma CX Lugged option and can also be purchased for a discount when purchasing the "frameset" option.