SOMA Buena Vista Frame Set
The Buena Vista is a true mixte frame with twin lateral stays offering lots of standover height and style for men and women. (Mixte is French for 'mixed.') The geometry is both sporty and utilitarian: build it up to suit your needs. Drop bars? Sure. Moustache bars? Of course.
- Tange Infinity heat-treated CrMo steel main tubes
- Sport touring geometry with long chain stays for heel clearance with panniers
- Horizontal dropouts
- 132.5mm hub spacing to fit either road or MTB hubs
- Sloping-crown CrMo steel fork features front low-rider rack mounts, 350mm steerer
- Rack and fender eyelets
- 1-1/8" size headtube
- Takes 27.2mm seatpost
- Uses 57mm reach caliper brakes (42cm frame requires 73mm long-reach brakes)*
- 42, 50, 54, 58cm sizes (measured BB center to top of seat collar)*
- Tiburon Blue color
- Weighs 5.0 lbs.
*SIZING NOTES: 42cm model uses 26" wheels (maximum 26" tire width is 37mm/1.5" with fenders) and 73mm reach brakes (Tektro 556, Rivendell Silvers). The 50-58cm Buena Vista frames use 700C wheels (maximum tire width with fenders is 28mm, 33mm without). To use 38mm wide tires on 50-58cm frames, specify 650b wheels instead of 700C.
We can custom paint SOMA Frames any color you like for an additional $175-200. Inquire at email@example.com or visit the shop.