SOMA Pescadero Road Sport Frame Set
SOMA's Pescadero frame set, like its disc-brake-ready cousin the Fog Cutter, has versatile endurance road/road sport geometry–between road racing and cyclocross frames in handling and responsiveness. Designed for traditional long-reach (57-73mm) caliper brakes such as Paul centerpull or dual pivot calipers instead of discs to work with wide road tires.
- Heat-treated Tange Prestige butted CrMo steel front triangle; butted CrMo rear stays
- 1-1/8" headtube
- Includes matching 1 1/8" lugged crown CrMo steel fork
- Road sport geometry offers fast riding with all-day comfort
- Fits up to 700c x 42mm tires
- Rear rack, front mini rack, and fender mounts
- Designed for use with Paul Racer centerpull or 57-73mm reach dual pivot caliper brakes.
- Stiff and light Breezer-style dropouts
- Takes 27.2mm seat post
- Six sizes: 48**, 51, 54, 56, 58, and 61cm (actual seat tube, measured center to top)
- Weighs 4.25 lbs. (51cm bare frame)
- In Colonial Blue
**NOTE: 48 cm frame does not have adequate clearance for a brazed-on centerpull brake hanger. Add a bolt-on hanger to use centerpull brakes–or use sidepull brakes instead.