Soma Saga Frame/Fork 700c
We help design SOMA bikes that are simple, practical, durable and affordable. Our staff works closely with the designers at Soma Fabrications to make some great frames and components. Designed and imported by SOMA in South San Francisco, this company builds high quality frames and components around the input of the very demanding and practical cycling community of the San Francisco Bay Area.
A touring frame to take you to places far and wide. Built stoutly,
because no one wants to experience a breakdown on the Alti Plano. Extra
long chainstays help keep your panniers out of the way of your pedaling.
Taller headtube for a comfortable all day riding position. For 2012 we
have added an additional 54cm size for 700c wheels.
- Specially spec'd Tange Prestige heat-treated CrMo tubing; 31.8mm butted downtube and top tube for a stiffer front triangle. Bombproof headtube is nearly impossible to ovalize.
- Rear load bias touring geometry (rides best with a load in the rear or with a load in the front AND the rear)
- Sold as a frame/fork set. Matching flat crown fork has double eyelets at the dropouts and low rider pannier mounts
- Spoke holder, pump peg, flat chainstay plate(fits double kickstands), three sets of bottle bosses
- Compatible with downtube shifters
- The 44cm thru 52cm use 26” (559mm) tires. The 54cm size offers BOTH options wheel options of 700c or 26". The 56cm and larger use 700c tires. - Max tire fit: 26x2.1 or 700x47c
- 1-1/8" size headtube - w/ extra extension so you need less spacers
- 27.2mm post size
- 30.0mm seat collar not included
-Weight: 4.9 lbs. (44cm, frame only)
- Paint: British Racing Green
- Sizes: 44, 47, 50, 52, 54, 56, 58, 60, 62cm (Virtual sizing; does not go by seat tube length)
Email for more details email@example.com